- grandmothers and their children's children
- single mothers, boyfriends/ girlfriends, friends
- wives - husbands and the staff
Over behind Granny is sitting a couple; the female leaning on her male counterpart for comfort, who seemed to be stressed out and not wanting to be bothered....interesting. One seeking support from a person who seem annoyed of the situation.
Suddenly you hear "Granny is fifty-nine!", said the child. Granny looks at me and we all chuckle together, breaking the stressful levels in the room...lolNow another couple walks in, what is obvious; the guy is showing valuable support to his woman; but ironically she is texting - totally Opposite of the first couple? Obviously he is trying to console his patient at the help desk but she is still texting... seemingly stressed by all the touchy feeling stuff.
Now Orprah's on and the room's stress level again is broken (first by our laughing). Watching all the starz, gift giveaways and the her amazing history as America's top daytime talk show host.This Wisdom Wednesday is more like a "random Thinking". Now what is not random is all the stress in the room:
- mines by just walking into the room
- seeing Granny rubbing her knee while dealing with the kids
- and a number of limping ill American workers seeking treatment after work (still wearing work clothes)
Oh, the relative I brought is ok. Another visit which just meant prescription for more drugs. We are in the wrong business...we should open a pharmacy and become a legal... you know ;-) Thanks.