This week's blog-ver-sa-tion is an exercise. Do you have a vision for the next 5 years of your life? Whether you do or not, take this time to reflect over the past 5 years, 5 days, or just the last 5 moments of your life through meditation.
- Close your eyes, inhale through your nose paying close attention to the intake of air
- "hold it" momentarily,
- and then slowly release it through your mouth.
- Allowing yourself to slow down and ponder life's moments; moving away from impulsive thoughts.
- Try connecting to your center and remember the Creator's Mercy, all while seeking inspiration to power your vision, plan of action and/or next steps. (note: for an atheist, focus on existence)
- Simply repeat these steps, to center yourself and leverage any unwanted stress.
- Part of this exercise is watching this video and ponder the thoughts of this poet's spoken word....
Wisdom Wednesday are thoughts for social conversations and the sharing of honest opinions, ideals, and Wisdom. All of us have a value worth sharing; it may motivate another to stop, continue and/or begin a certain process in our personal or social development.
Please follow us @whoopwoop and share our blog-ver-sa-tions with friends
This topic is one of the most 'inspirational' I've read as a member of the create a voice society. It shows your blog has really evolved from it's outset.
As a believer in God, when I see the fruits of a righteous act by a stranger/not saying 'God bless you', someone opening a door for someone else, or a simple smile becomes very inspiring because it is a sign sent by God. letting me know he is living and speaking to me. i.e. Moses & the burning bush, Angel gabriel to Muhammad etc.
Thanx you & pls keep thinking deep within your heart by posting these thought provoking topics
We very much appreciate your comment. Our intention is to be 'disruptive' and to get the compliment "thought provoking" we are honored.Delete
Please share our blog-ver-sa-tions on your other social profiles such as google+, twitter and/or facebook; share us and follow us on Twitter @whoopwoop, THANK YOU!