1. Parents who put leashes on their children as if buying the little monkey back pack makes the situation better.
2. People who drive with their blinker on while on the freeway and have you slowing down at every exit.
3. People who stand in line at Mc Donalds and stare at the menu like they have never eaten there before.
4. A chick who wears a cut off tank, a mini skirt and Ugg boots in the summer time.
5. People who throw parties for individuals who just got out of jail. What accomplishments are we celebrating exactly?
6. Dudes on the bus stop who yell, "Aye baby" as I drive pass as if I'm going to stop, back up, park and get their info. I highly doubt it.
7. People that claim beauty is skin deep. That's only something ugly people say.
8. People who sneeze and don't cover their mouth. I feel like their germs are equivalent to that of the Outbreak monkey.
9. People who write checks. What year is it? I swear that will be the reason behind my first felony.
10. Disrespectful senior citizens. It's like being tested by a higher power to see if I can maintain my composure.