"how ineffective the protesters are, they have no real strategic agenda and its mainly homeless people reliving Woodstock."
Now if you have not notice Banks, Republicans and the Media all have something in common and you say who, "You". The people are taking action, educating themselves on today's issues by simply reflecting on the reality of their own lifestyles and internalizing the pressure. We are witnessing an eventful timeline of narratives between accountability and doing justice. The following are a few observations asking "Is Occupy Wall Street Working"....
- interfaith groups performing more outreach and forming one voice encouraging justice
- Banks are revising their strategy and trying to retain customers from closing their accounts and moving their money
- Republicans receiving training on talking points to avoid accountability
- Americans are concerned why the JOBS ACT was not approved
- The major networks were once accredited sources of information until OWS
- New media has risen with unique personalities, broadcasting more authentic sources for news online
- U.S. City Governments are considering a Responsible Banking Ordinance
Religion and Political conversations are no longer being avoided, in fact they are joining forces for social justice to prevail; so future generations can enjoy life. I ask you, "Is Occupy Wall Street Effective?"
"This constant push that everything has to be militarized ... I don't think that creates a good country," Feinstein said. "Because we have values, and due process of law is one of those values. And so I object, I object to holding American citizens without trial. I do not believe that makes us more safe." Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) Read more
Wisdom Wednesday are thoughts for social conversations; Sharing honest opinions, ideals, and Wisdom. All of us have a value worth sharing; it may motivate another to stop, continue and/ or begin a certain process in our personal or social development.Follow us Twitter@whoopwoop
Please "Share" with your friends. Use one of those buttons below, thanks.